Welcome to Faux Fall!
I say Faux Fall because it’s still 90 degrees outside and I’m still b******* about the heat. Suck it, Summer! How long must I wait for a cool breeze? Anyone?
While I’ve been waiting my buddies basil beerade, basil kentucky mule, and bourbon arnold palmer have been helping me get over it. When that’s not enough, I stuff my face with kick-ass desserts…namely, this Nutella Glazed S’more Bundt Cake. I discovered this treat while recipe testing for Clabber Girl, last year. It’s fantastically moist and when you top it with a Nutella glaze, you take it to a whole ‘nutha level.
It’s perfect for this month’s #BundtBakers theme: Creative S’mores. This is my first bundt cake as a member. Woo hoo! Many thanks to Lauren From Gate to Plate for hosting this month. And a hearty thanks to Stacy for allowing me to join this illustrious group.
Don’t forget to check out the other amazing cakes the #BundtBakers have to offer.
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient. Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.
Autumn S’more Bundt Cake by The Freshman Cook
Caramel Apple S’mores Bundt by Taking on Magazines
Carrot Graham Mini Bundts with White Chocolate Chips and Marshmallow Glaze by Passion Kneaded
Chocolate Bundt with Marshmallow Graham Filling by Basic N Delicious
Chocolate Graham Cracker Bundt Cake with Roasted Strawberry Marshmallow Filling by Sew You Think You Can Cook
Cookie Crumble Peanut Butter S’more Bundt Cake by Baking in Pyjamas
Deconstructed S’more Bundt Cake by Cali’s Cuisine
Graham Cracker Bundt Cake S’more by Magnolia Days
Graham Cracker Bundt with Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Marshmallow Frosting by Food Lust People Love
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Bundt with Marshmallow Topping by Our Good Life
Inside Out S’mores Bundt Cake by Liv for Cake
Key Lime S’more Bundt Cake by Patty’s Cake
Mexican Chocolate S’more Bundt Cake by Tartacadabra
Nutella Glazed S’more Bundt Cake by I Bake He Shoots
Nutella S’more Bundt Cake by Brunch with Joy
Oreo Grasshopper S’more Bundt by A Day in the Life on the Farm
Pretzels Crown in a S’more Bundt Cake by Los Chatos Chefs
Pumpkin S’mores Bundt by Living the Gourmet
Pumpkin S’mores Bundt by How to Philosophize with Cake
S’moreo Caramel Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
S’mores Bundt Cake by From Gate to Plate
S’mores Bundt Cake by La mejor manera de hacer
S’mores Bundt Cake by I Love Bundt Cakes
S’mores Graham Cracker Bundt Cake with Marshmallow Frosting by The Spiced Life
Salted Marshmallow and Graham Crack S’more Bundt Cake by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
Recipe for Nutella Glazed S’more Bundt Cake
Recipe for S’more Bundt Cake from Clabber Girl
Recipe for Nutella Glaze from In a Southern Kitchen
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs, 6.75 ounces
- 1 c. all-purpose flour, 4.25 ounces
- 2½ tsp. Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1 stick unsalted butter (4 ounces), room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, large
- ¾ c. whole milk plus 2 Tbsp.
- ½ c. chocolate chips, 6 ounces
- 1 c. miniature marshmallows (You can also use regular size marshmallows, cut in half) divided
- ⅓ c. jet puffed mallow bits
- For the Nutella Glaze
- 6 ounces chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Set rack in middle of oven. Preheat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place butter and sugar in mixer bowl and beat until creamy, 3-4 minutes.
- While butter-sugar mixture is creaming, break up the graham crackers and place in food processor.
- Pulse until crackers are small crumbs. (Do not pulse too long or crackers will become a paste).
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Once creamed, add vanilla and eggs one at a time. Scrape the bowl, as needed.
- Set the speed on medium and add the dry graham cracker mixture and the milk alternately, starting with the dry mix (in three parts) and the milk (in two parts). Stop and scrape the work bowl as needed.
- Gently fold in mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Place bundt on cookie sheet and place on middle rack in the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool for 20 minutes before inverting cake onto a platter.
- Glaze cooled cake or dust with powdered sugar.
- For the Nutella Glaze
- Make the glaze while the cake is baking.
- In a medium bowl, place chopped chocolate, Nutella and butter.
- Heat cream until hot, but not boiling.
- Pour cream over chocolate mixture.
- Whisk vigorously.
- Let glaze set before using.
- When it has set, glaze cake liberally. Overlap, if you must.
- Sprinkle glaze with the jet puffed mallow bits.